- About Us
- Buy Goods & Services
- Do Business with UCSF
- Hire an Independent Consultant
- Submitting a Formal Bid
- Current Campus Bids
- Current Medical Center Bids
- Vendor FAQs
- New Vendor Forms
- Appendix A - Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- How To Do Business with UCSF
- Small Business Program
Mission / Vision
“To Serve and Protect”
To Serve by delivering best value business and procurement contracts, transactions, and advice.
To Protect by ensuring highest level of compliance with UC policy and applicable local, State and Federal laws and regulations
Campus Procurement & Contracting
Enabling the business of UCSF
- Provide procurement services that will support the academic and research mission.
- Provide guidance and procurement process tools to campus departments and to central administration units.
- Ensure controls in the procurement process and maintain the highest level of compliance with UC policy and applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.